Many of you may know that I am a huge fan of Italian cuisine. Dinning at various Italian restaurants is an endless fun as it always gives me some inspirations on how to fuse the east and west cuisines and how South Australian produce can influence the style of modern Italian cuisines. Now here is a movie regarding the Italian cuisine and it’s beautiful land – “The Trip to Italy (2014)”.
The movie is directed by famous director, Michael Winterbottom, who has gained huge popularity on BBC with the comedy “The trip to Italy 2010”. The story is about “two men, six meals in six different places on a road trip around Italy. Liguria, Tuscany, Rome, Amalfi and ending in Capri.”
The film will be screening in cinemas from 29 May at
Palace Nova Eastend
The trailer of the film is attached below
I have FIVE double passes to giveaway. To enter the competition, simply be a follower of Adelaidefoodies on Facebook and leave a comment either below or on facebook to let me know. The competition starts 17 May and ends 23 May 5:00pm.
Terms and conditions
Adelaidefoodies.com is giving away 5 double passes of the film “The Trip to Italy (2014)”, to its readers and followers on facebook.
1. This competition is open to South Australian residents only.
2. To enter, simply like both ADELAIDEFOODIES Facebook Pages.
3. Make sure you “leave a comment” below or on facebook for your entry to be counted.
4. I have 5 double passes to giveaway.
5. Five lucky winners will be drawn at random.
6. The winner will be notified by email.
What are they eating?!