This is a quick update to let my readers know that I got nominated for the 2nd star of the Blog of the Year 2012 Award.
Thanks Fae from Fae’s Twist and Tango for the kind nomination!
Now, I’d like to nominate a blog, which has just been around for several months but have got huge popularity, for both first and second star for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award!
This nomination is to recognise the effort this blogger has put into her blog. All posts in this blog are well constructed and structured, accompanied with beautiful pictures and fantastic food ideas and recipes. Although the blog has only been around for several months, it is popular among local and international visitors and bloggers. A true star for the blogging world for Adelaide 2012.
The rules of the award are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
2. Write a blog post and tell nominate blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ’Blog of the Year 2012 Award’
and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…