I have been nominated to the Blog of the Year 2012 Award!
Well, I would like to thank you, my nominator, Fae of Fae’s Twist and Tango. While I am excited on being nominated, I know I still need to write more and more to achieve an award like this. However, the real implication of this award is not only about my personal effort but also about the recognition of my fellow SA food bloggers and interactions between us and bloggers in the other part of the world, the US!
Now, I’d like to pass the torch to the following bloggers, who has been very active in the year of 2012.
The rules of the award are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell nominate blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ’Blog of the Year 2012 Award’
and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…